Salmon & Cheese Finger Food
If you are looking for a light snack at lunchtime or even as a canape for dinner guests, our Slimming World Recipe for Salmon & Cheese Finger Food is just what you've been looking for.
Write a review
- 16 Smoked Salmon Strips
- 1 Tub of Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Piece of Finely Chopped Dill
- 1 Packet of Rocket Leaves
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Tub of Quark (fat free cheese)
- Place fat free cottage cheese, quark & finely chopped dill into a large bowl and season with salt & pepper.
- Lay half the salmon strips on a flat work surface and divide half of the cheese mixture along the length of each Salmon strip, leaving approx a 2cm border at one short end.
- Top cheese mixture with a few rocket leaves and roll up tightly, repeats this to make 16 Salmon & Cheese Finger Food bites.
- Place Salmon fingers on a serving plate with side salad and dress with lemon wedges.
- Our Salmon finger food is quick and easy to make and what's more you can enjoy them knowing this recipe has been created with the aim of reducing the fat content in a meal.
Slimming World Recipe http://www.slimmingworldrecipe.com/